- Daikin is Europe’s leading manufacturer of highly energy efficient heating, cooling, ventilation and refrigeration solutions for commercial, residential and industrial applications.
- Daikin products are renowned for energy efficiency and controllability, thanks to advanced inverter control, which reduces power consumption by up to 30% compared with non inverter units.
- Daikin is leading the way in optimising its products for seasonal efficiency, and has already redesigned its products to achieve compliance with the latest seasonal efficiency requirements, ahead of forthcoming legislation.
EFFICIENCY OF A HEAT PUMP
Heat pumps are around 300% efficient. This means that for every unit of energy used by the heat pump in operation, three or more units of heat are generated for use in a building.
As heat pumps work by extracting available heat from the outside air, they are far more efficient than even the most efficient fossil-fuel based heating systems. Heat pumps featuring Daikin’s inverter technology are particularly efficient for all kinds of indoor heating.
Using an integrated heat pump solution to both cool and heat a building can also mean a lower initial investment, as well as simpler operation and maintenance procedures.
HEAT PUMPS FOR HOMES
Daikin has applied its heat pump expertise to create the Daikin Altherma range of domestic heating solutions. High temperature and low temperature options are available to suit all kinds of properties – new and old, large and small. Now Daikin Altherma Flex Type offers a unique new heat pump solution for apartment buildings and collective housing.
- With more than 600 models Airwell’s product portfolio is known as one of the widest in the market including all types of air conditioning equipment covering the demands of private households, large residential, commercial and industrial applications as well as of niche markets such as propeller fan chilled water units.
- The Airwell product range has been known for its high reliability, efficiency and quality standards and the company hasn’t stopped growing. In contrary to its competitors, Airwell has always focused on air conditioning products, which is certainly one of the reasons for the company’s world wide success.
Airwell Residential is a part of an Airwell Group, which offers a complete range of residental air conditioners (RAC) and central air conditioning (CAC) systems intended for residental, commercial tertiary and industrial markets. Airwell Group products are marketed under several labels such as Airwell, Electra, Wesper.
The products sold under Airwell Residential brand name are mainly the CAC products, which are split up to be manufactured in each production site according to its domain of excellence.
To improve the quality of its products, to increase its production capacity with best productivity and to improve the lead time, the company is continuously investing in high-performance tools in each production site.
Air cooled condensing units
AQWC 1404…2406 – R410A
Aqu@Logic AQC 40…75 – R410A
Aqu@Logic AQVC 85…140 – R410A
VLC 504…1204 – R410A
Air cooled water chillers
AQSL 2612…4212 – R134a
AQWL 1404…2406 – R410A
Aqu@Logic AQL 20…35 – R410A
Aqu@Logic AQL 40…75 – R410A
Aqu@Logic AQVL 85…140 – R410A
Aqu@Logic AQVSL STAR 85…160 – R410A
VLS 524…1204 – R410A
Air to water reversible heatpumps
AQWH 1404…2406 – R410A
Aqu@Logic AQH 20…35 – R410A
Aqu@Logic AQH 40…75 – R410A
Aqu@Logic AQVH 85…140 – R410A
Aqu@Logic AQVSH STAR 85…160 – R410A
MQH 6…18 – R410A
VLH 524…1204 – R410A
Air to water reversible heatpumps
Aqu@Beam Chilled Beam
Aqu@Fan II Fan Coil Units
Chilled Water Cassette Units WKW 30 and 45
Chilled Water Cassette Units WKW 9LN, 12LN and 18LN
Chilled Water Wall Mounted Units WSW 18 & 18 IR
Chilled Water Wall Mounted Units WSW 7 BE
Chilled Water Wall Mounted Units WSW 7, 7 IR & 9, 9 IR
One way chilled water cassettes KCO LN 60 to 120
HAN 10 to 31 – R410A
RoofT@ir RTL/RTH 40 kuni 110 – R410A
RoofTech RTCL 100 to 160 / RTCH 100 to 220
Water cooled water chillers
Models CWP 02 to 35
SWS 1602 to 4802 – R134a
SWS 1602 kuni 4802 – R134a
Water source heat pumps
CW-AR 07 to 12